A number of General Study Scholarships are available. Only one application is required to be eligible for all General Study Scholarships.
Eligibility: Individuals of Italian descent* U.S. citizens and Green Card holders. enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program or a graduate program at an accredited academic institution for the Fall 2023 term.
* U.S. citizens and Green Card holders.
Deadline: March 5, 2023
Application & Requirements:
- Online Application
- Official Transcripts: Submit one official transcript from each academic institution attended through Dec. 2022. High school students: Transcripts should include class rank, class size, and GPA if available. Undergraduates: Submit high school and undergraduate transcripts. Graduates: Submit undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Test Scores: Submit copies of official results from all standardized tests (ACT, SAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) taken during the past 5 years.
- Resume: Submit a current resume outlining extracurricular activities, work experience, volunteer service and honors.
- Letters of Recommendation: Submit the names and email addresses of 2 references (teachers, professors or educational administrators) who can provide a letter of recommendation.
- Essay: Submit an original essay of 500-750 words about a personal experience which demonstrated or generated pride in your Italian heritage.
- Processing Fee ($35)
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted online ONLY: https://sonsofitalyfoundation.submittable.com
The Charles Evans Scholarship is one of the General Study Scholarships offered. It was established in 2009 through an endowment from The Charles Evans Foundation. The scholarship is named in memory of Charles Evans, founder of Evan-Picone fashion house, a U.S. veteran, an entrepreneur, and a lifelong philanthropist. There are no additional requirements to apply for the Charles Evans Scholarship, as it is a General Study Scholarship.
Click here to apply!
For more information, please email email@example.com.